What is Built-to-suit?
We undertake the building of ultramodern telecom towers end-to-end, from zoning and
site acquisition to delivery to our clients. We build to suit your passive
infrastructure, including the site, tower, shelter and power supply. Once the site is
built, we assess its colocation potential and explore ways to attract other tenants
to lease spaces on it. In areas where acquisition is a challenge, we offer the
option of building sites that require smaller land area, such as rooftops.
Our Built-to-Suit product offers clients a wide range of solutions tailored to fit
their needs and capacity. This product is complemented with our O&M services
through which we operate and maintain the sites on behalf of our tenants.
This solution offers an array of benefits across the board, from improved quality and
range of services to better cash flows management.
Built-to-Suit ensures that carriers obtain the telecom infrastructure model they need
in order to expand their connectivity and reach remote areas,
while considerably reducing costs through saving on capital expenses.
How does Built-to-Suit benefit your business?
- Cutting costs and achieving better cash flows management
- Simplifying site selection, contracts management and supplier relations
- Expanding the range and expediting the rollout of cutting-edge technology
- Avoiding the hassle of operating and maintaining the site
- Mitigating the risk of owning and managing your towers
What is Colocation?
Colocation refers to the mutual use of a single site to mount multiple
telecommunications antennas or equipment operated by different carriers or
enterprises. Consolidation enables & encourages operators to dismantle their
existing sites and move their equipment to our existing sites at lower fees.
This full-fledged eco-friendly solution allows clients including network operators,
Internet Service Providers (ISPs), private enterprises, and government entities to
share the passive infrastructure by leasing spaces on our existing telecom towers,
enabling them to densify their presence with ease.
Through Colocation, carriers & enterprise entities can utilize our broad
portfolio of over 15,000 towers, spread across the Kingdom, to expand their services
and reach remote destinations and rural areas. Our innovative predefined colocation
packages deliver an attractive variety of options & setups to fit a diverse
demand from a wide client base. Colocation solutions include O&M services
through which we undertake all activities related to operating and maintaining the
passive infrastructure on behalf of our tenants. We ensure an integrated, top-notch
service with high network stability through deploying a range of facilities,
including installation, power supply, and security.
How does it benefit your business?
- Saving on direct operating costs and minimizing leasing rates by tower sharing
- Boosting preparedness to increase network capacity and improve coverage
- Allowing quicker rollout of innovative services, even in rural areas
- Saving time and effort through relaying on our operation and maintenance
- Transferring the risk associated with managing your own independent facilities
- Reducing environmental impact through contributing to a lower carbon footprint
What is In-Building Solution (IBS)?
In TAWAL, we provide comprehensive infrastructure solutions to fulfill our
clients’ various needs, including In-Building Solution (IBS) as part of its
product portfolio, covering design, implementation and operation phases to boost
internal coverage across airports, hospitals, universities, stadiums, hotels, malls,
commercial buildings, towers, governmental entities, and other buildings. IBS
supports our customers from telecom companies, building landlords and real estate
owners by providing superior internal coverage with cutting-edge technologies
It allows you to optimize the capital expenses by enhancing the concept of
infrastructure sharing among all our clients, while providing operation and
maintenance services to achieve the highest standards of operational efficiency.
This kind of solutions will enhance the experience of our clients who lead the mega
projects and businesses in the Kingdom, which will help increasing the reliability
of their networks and services. The In-Building Solutions include leasing internal
spaces, providing preventive maintenance, fault management, energy management, and
How does IBS support your business?
- Providing superior internal coverage for crowded areas
- Enhancing network capacity to support high-speed data services
- Providing coverage in areas that outdoor towers have difficulties reaching, such as
basement and the upper floors of high-rise buildings
- Providing a cost-effective solution to cater the growing number of users
- Accelerating the testing & deployment of the latest technologies
What is O&M as a service?
O&M service includes maintaining the passive infrastructure on a particular site,
including the tower, shelters and power supply, in line with the best international
practices and the highest safety compliance standards. At TAWAL we undertake
tech-savvy maintenance and operation activities for our clients’ owned
infrastructure with premium and cost-efficient O&M services, levering on our
experience in tower operations and our nationwide presence.
How does O&M benefit your business?
- Expert operations and maintenance services at a lower cost
- Effective quality control
- Advanced key performance monitoring and incident management following best practices